SCORPION MX EXTRA X
FOR PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND AMATEUR TO SEMI-PRO RACERS
All NHS (Not for Highway service) motorcycle tyres are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation. Please have a look to the MOTOCROSS RANGE and/or contact your local Racing dealer.
FRONT BLOCKS: arrow-like layout and side blocks for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; V-shaped blocks improve braking stability and cornering side hold
REAR BLOCKS: maximum traction on all terrain applications.
Surface area and compound’s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard)
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability
- Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear’s layout rigidity improved through “bridges” and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform block wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability
|25886||F||80/100 - 21 51M MST||1,990|
|21331||R||100/100 - 18 59M NHS||2,600|
|25899||R||110/100 - 18 64M NHS||2,700|
|25887||R||100/90 - 19 57M NHS||2,600|
|25888||R||110/90 - 19 62M NHS||2,700|